Look the board over and locate the listed part numbers. Note any items that have a specific orientation or polarization.
If you have never soldered before review the guide below for instructions.
Where do I start¶
The following items are in your conference bag:
- Badge PCB.
- Bag of resistors, capacitors, fuses, headers,
- Raspberry Pi Zero W
- uSD card
- uSD card adapter
- Bag of screws and stand offs
- MPU chips go face up as indicated on silk screen. See image.
- Raspberry Pi chips go face down. See image.
- Start by placing all descrete parts (resistors, capacitors, LEDs, etc.. on the badge).
- Use screws and stand offs to help with soldering the headers (do last). Assemble befor soldering.
- MPU headers should be long side up.
Bill of Materials¶
|2||C1,C2||0.1uf Ceramic Capacitor|
|1||R1||Resistor 330 Ohm|
|1||2.8" TFT LCD Module||Screen|
|1||Raspberry Pi||Raspberry Pi|
|1||F2||Fuse 1 amp|
|1||TACT SWITCH 6X6MM 5MM THROUGH HOLE SPST-NO||buttons|
|1||40 pin male headers||40 pin male headers|
|1||20 pin female headers||20 pin female headers|